Boost your computer’s speed, power, and stability with advanced PC tune-up. System Mechanic gives you over 50 automatic tools to clean hard drive clutter, repair your registry, defragment drives and memory, and optimize system and internet settings. The license code you'll receive can be used to activate the software on all your home PCs. The software download instructions will be emailed together with your license code.
Ditch clutter. Unleash speed.
System Mechanic deploys a series of complex automated maintenance actions to keep your PC stable and clutter-free, adjusting its behavior based on which version of Windows you’re running—from XP through 10.
It then digs deep into the operating system to tweak dozens of hidden internet, processor, memory and hard drive settings for maximum speed and performance.
Advanced cleaning and repair
- Rids your PC of junk files and broken shortcuts
- Removes internet clutter, temp files, and obsolete history and chat data
- Defrags, compacts, optimizes and backs up registry
- Locates redundant programs that confuse and slow down your OS
- Prevents bloatware from launching for improved startup time
- Scales back unnecessary processes that further bog down the system
Turbocharges app performance
Unparks 100% of processor cores and revs them to maximum clock speed when you begin a system-taxing gaming, programming, graphic design, or multimedia task.
Unleashes Internet speed
Greatly improves a whole cache of under-performing Windows internet settings hidden to most users, for the very smoothest streaming, gaming or browsing available through your network.
Boosts available RAM
Discovers memory trapped by applications that are no longer using it, and frees it up for the apps that need it.
Increases drive speed
Stores data to hard disk in contiguous batches to avoid fragments, speeding up file access and program launches.
Protects your privacy in Windows 10
One convenient wizard allows you to turn off several aggressive personal data collection services introduced by Microsoft that are otherwise difficult to disable.
Easily disable services in Windows that can:
- share your wi-fi network connection with all of your contacts
- record your program usage information
- store PC memory snapshots
- collect info about your system configuration
- monitor and store data on your browsing habits
System Requirements: System Mechanic runs on 64/32-bit versions of Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, and XP (Service Pack 3), minimum 512 MB of RAM (optimal 2 GB), 60 MB of free hard drive space.