Your personalized Office
Create attractive and professional-looking documents—whether you're at your desk or on the go.
- Your custom settings roam with you. Sign in to your account and pick up your work right where you left off.
- Store files in the cloud. Office saves your documents to SkyDrive so your notes, photos, and files are always accessible.
Simplify how you share
Staying connected to family or working together at school is easier than ever with the latest Office
- Share and plan online and offline.Brainstorm school and home projects, share notes and plan in OneNote notebooks.
- Share the way you want, faster. Now you can find all your sharing options in one place in Office programs, File > Share.
Quickly turn your ideas into impressive projects
Unleash your creative side at home or for school. Get started more easily and provide polish with expert tools.
- Work the way you work best. Capture your ideas using keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
- Easily work with different media. Drag pictures, videos, and online media into your documents, and expertly align them with ease.
- Save time and wow them. Use a template from the Word or Excel Start screen, or one of the new wide-screen PowerPoint templates.
The latest Office applications
Word 2013, Excel 2013, PowerPoint 2013 and OneNote 2013
- Do more with Word docs: open a PDF and edit it, pop in an online video and watch it without leaving the doc, and use Read Mode for distraction-free viewing on any screen.
- Excel templates do most of the setup and design for you, so you can focus on your information. For greater insight, convert your info into a chart or table—in just two steps.
- Create stunning presentations with the new alignment, color-matching, and other design tools in PowerPoint, and easily share them on the web.
- Draw, handwrite, type, click, or swipe your notes inOneNote. Your multi-media notes are saved, searchable, and synced to OneNote apps on your other devices.
7 GB online storage with SkyDrive
Your documents, photos, presentations, and OneNote notebooks are saved to SkyDrive automatically, so you can edit and share them from any internet-connected device with a compatible browser.
Your Office away from home
Free Office WebApps sync with your SkyDrive account, so you can access, view, edit and share your documents, photos and other files from any internet-connected device running a supported browser.
|Computer and processor
||1 GHZ or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set.
||1 GB RAM (32-bit); 2 GB RAM (64-bit).
||3.0 GB available disk space.
||1366 x 768 or higher resolution.
||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2 with .NET 3.5 or later.
||Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10; Firefox 10.x or later; Safari 5 (Mac) and Chrome 17.x.
||A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. New touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.
||Internet functionality requires an Internet connection. Fees may apply.
||Certain online functionality requires a Microsoft account.
||Certain features require a Skype account.
||Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity